My First Car

My First Car
This is the second day of ownership. It was late september of 1987- i was 17

Same girl- New dress

Same girl- New dress
Still my first car, but with improvements. This shot was taken in 1991. Dad and i stripped off 3 prior paint jobs and got it to bare metal. We took off every piece of trim and removed all the glass before it went to the paint shop and was sprayed in 1991 Corvette Turquoise Metallic

Monday, January 11, 2010

Just getting started with this blog. This page will be devoted to my passion for the El Camino. Thus far, i have owned 3 of them.... The Original Wldtime 79, a 1983 V-6, and my current 1979.

My current car had been sitting in a parking lot for over 7 years. And through a little horse trading she came home with me in May 2009. And now, the transformation begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment